Thursday, July 28, 2016

An EXERCISE suggested by Wes Green: Answer four questions and fill in the pages on your site.

Now that you have your website, answer four questions and fill in the pages on your site.


page 1
Welcome to my website.   
(Select a photo that is important to you.   Write something about the photo that you have selected.  Question 1: Why is this photo important for you?)

page 2
About my family's history  
(Question 2:  Where are you from? describe your family, your background, where were your parents born?  Where were you born and what important events did you have seen?)
example
"My father was born in ________
He works as a ______"
“I was born in _____.”

Page 3
My plans for my future
(Question 3: What do you want to do in the future?)

Page 4
My work
(books, essays, projects, videos about things that interest me)
(Question 4:  What do you want to show us?  Why are you showing us these things?)






No comments:

Post a Comment