Wednesday, November 16, 2016

"What can I put in my digital Portfolio?" -- Become a Google Local Guide and keep adding points with photos and reviews

LINK
Students sometimes wonder "What can I put in my digital portfolio that will show my interests and show that I contribute to the community?"
TinyURL.com/sunLocalGuide

Do a search:  how many photos to add and reviews to increase my local guide score

Here's the reply:

Points, levels, and badging

Find this info at a quick link:  http://tinyurl.com/googlelocalguide
Levels are determined by the number of points you've earned. Receive 1 point for every place you reviewphotographaddedit, or provide additional information for on Google Maps. Earn up to 5 points per place. Unlock benefits along the way.
  • Level 1 = 0-4 points
  • Level 2 = 5-49 points
  • Level 3 = 50-199 points
  • Level 4 = 200-499 points
  • Level 5 = 500+ points
Please note your points and level can take up to 24 hours to update in the Google Maps for mobile app. Points do not expire, though they may decrease if a review is removed for violating our policies. Contribute to Google Maps on a consistent basis to earn the most Local Guides benefits.


Keep contributing to receive all program benefits. For some benefits, we give priority to Local Guides who are consistently contributing each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment